Terms and conditions of use
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
- www.qhadiya.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Ghazia Distribution Services, a company incorporated under the laws of State of Qatar.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Qhadiya.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Qhadiya.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Qhadiya.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section (b).
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Company through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Company periodically and as and when required. Company may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
QHadiya.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise as gifts such as Flowers, Chocolates, Cakes, Bisht, Misbah, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Sweets, and other gift items. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing order, QHadiya.com shall ship the product to you or the person you are gifting and you be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Use of the Website:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. QHadiya.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. QHadiya.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, QHadiya.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event QHadiya.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Qatari Riyals. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in State of Qatar for making payments to Gazia Distribution Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that QHadiya.com's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of QHadiya.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside State of Qatar; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein
Contents Posted on Site:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by QHadiya.com.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, QHadiya.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to QHadiya.com without obtaining authorization from QHadiya.com
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of QHadiya.com or the Website and QHadiya.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. QHadiya.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. QHadiya.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by QHadiya.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
QHadiya.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but QHadiya.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall QHadiya.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
Neither shall QHadiya.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, QHadiya.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond QHadiya.com's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, QHadiya.com do not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
QHadiya.com will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
QHadiya.com do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless QHadiya.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by QHadiya.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- QHadiya.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- If you or QHadiya.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, QHadiya.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and QHadiya.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of State of Qatar without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at State of Qatar.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. QHadiya.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. QHadiya.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
QHadiya.com we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability:
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Qatari Riyals and USD. Prices, products and Services may change at Qhadiya.com's discretion.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Qatari Riyals or USD acceptable in the State of Qatar. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Acceptance of orders:
- The orders are accepted via website.
- Only in case of special requirements we accept orders on mail and Customer care phone.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
QHadiya.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as delivered to the recipient.
We DO NOT guarantee delivery of the exact replica of the products mentioned on the website.
- In Case of flower related products - the florists use different wrapping paper, baskets, decoration material, so the arrangements shown in website look little different from actual products delivered. Delivery of exactly same variety or colour of flowers is also subject to availability and freshness. We may chose to deliver a bouquet or basket of same monetary value due to unavoidable circumstances.
- In case of cakes - the bakeries use the pictures as guidelines but they have their own style of preparing same flavoured cakes. Therefore the cakes though are same flavoured might look different. In case the cake you ordered cannot be delivered due to unavoidable circumstances, we will deliver similar cake of same monetary value.
- In case of any other products, if we can not deliver same products due to unavoidable circumstances, we will deliver similar product of same monetary value.
Products and services delivery - Date and Time slots:
The time slots provided at the time of checkout can be selected by user. These are preferred date and time slots of customer. We strive to do deliveries on the selected date and time slot but it is NOT A GUARANTEE. We are committed to do delivery of products and services ordered until 24 hours of the requested delivery date and time slot. Failing to do so we will refund the amount, not before that.
- For day time delivery, delivery time ranges from 10 AM to 8 PM
- For midnight orders, delivery could be made anytime between 11:00 PM to 12:30AM.
- No refund will be made in case orders fails to be delivered within provided time slot.
- Only one attempt for delivery will be made. Please confirm availability of recipient before choosing delivery time. If recipient is not available at the time of delivery, second attempt will not be made and order will be cancelled. No refund will be made in such case.
- Delivery timings, if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, during rush days like Valentine's Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, New year Eve etc. The order cancellation would not be possible in such circumstances and order will be executed on the consecutive days.
- Special day deliveries are processed until 52 hours of requested delivery date and time slots.
Special days for QHadiya.com are - Mother’s day, Father’s Day, Graduation, Valentine’s Day, National Day, Sports Day, Christmas and New Year.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon QHadiya.com's shipment. Thereafter QHadiya.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product.
If recipient receives the products in damaged condition
- Recipient should check the products delivered (cakes, flowers, any other) before signing the receipt.
- If product delivered found damaged, recipient should refuse to accept it and immediately inform Customer Care.
- Any issues with the products delivered should be reported within 4 hours of receipt, after that no request of replacement or refund will be entertained.
- In case of badly damaged products, replacement will be provided. Kindly allow a minimum of 6 hours for the replacement.
Minimalistic and cosmetic damages like -
- Name/ message on cake not written.
- Name and message not attached with flowers.
- Cream of cake / decoration on cake / flowers packaging issues - will not be eligible for refunds/replacements until unless they are severely damaged.
Keep as surprise
For orders where Keep as Surprise is selected we will deliver the order as requested without receiver knowing the sender’s detail. In case the receiver refuses to accept the order then we will disclose the sender’s details for the order to be acknowledged and accepted by the receiver. If still the receiver does not accept the order then the order will be returned and it will be considered as Complete from QHadiya.com’s end. Due to time limitation and the gift items being of perishable nature therefore we will attempt our best to have the order delivered within a given timeframe.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com
Customer care - Call us at +974 -66258856
Available between 8 AM - 11 PM
Non delivery of products
We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. For perishable products, delivery attempt can be made again subject to our decision and you may be liable for additional delivery charge in such cases. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Delivered the product at the Gate / Neighbour as per instruction given by receiver.
- Recipient not available.
Please read the below stated points for any cancellations.
Please understand that the points mentioned in the policies are with reference to the time slots on the www.qhadiya.com website selected by the user in checkout process.
Orders are processed in time slots and we accept cancellation requests with reference to time slot selected by customer in order placed. Consider conditions stated below -
- If the cancellation request comes to Qhadiya.com before 24 hours to the start of time slot selected - 10% of order value is charged as cancellation charges. 90% refund to Bank Account.
- If the cancellation request comes to Qhadiya.com between 12 - 24 hours before the start of time slot selected then - 20% of order value will be deducted as cancellation charges. 80% refund to Bank Account.
- If cancellation is request comes to Qhadiya.com within 12 hours to the start of time slot selected - 100% of order value will be deducted as cancellation charges. 0% refund to Bank
In any of the cases above Bank refunds can be initiated only at the discretion of company considering the reasons of cancellation like unfortunate events, calamities or unavoidable circumstances. No claims to refund can be made by customer to overrule above stated clause.
NO cancellation requests are accepted on order placed in following categories.
- Same day delivery category - If your date of placing an order and delivery date of that order are same, we do not accept cancellation request. If you cancel it, or receiver does not receive it - you are not entitled to any refund.
- Same day mid-night delivery orders can not be cancelled.
- Special day orders can not be cancelled and no refund is initiated for them.
Same day Orders
We allow users to select the same date of delivery on which he/she is placing the order i.e. order delivery and order placed date is same. We attempt to do same day delivery of the requested products but DO NOT PROMISE so.
We will process same day delivery orders within 24 hours of requested date and time slot.
- Qhadiya.com takes same day orders for day and evening time slots till 5 pm. It is attempt to do same day delivery and not a promise, though we make our 100% effort to deliver on the same date as order placed.
- Qhadiya.com takes order for same day mid-night (00:00) delivery till 7:00 pm. It is attempt to do same day mid-night delivery and not a promise, though we make our 100% effort to deliver on the same date as order placed.
Refund in cases of Cancellations are mentioned in Cancellation policy, kindly refer the same.
The acceptance of order is subject to availability of products, delivery areas and time. The order may or may not be accepted. The order might be cancelled after assessing the circumstances and communicated to customer. In such case amount paid by customer is fully refunded to bank account.
Only one attempt for delivery will be made. Please confirm availability of recipient before choosing delivery time. If recipient is not available at the time of delivery, second attempt will not be made and order will be cancelled. No refund will be made in such case.
The refunds are only initiated once the customer confirms over mail that the refund has to be done to bank account.
Refunds are processed to your payment method within 15 working days.
Address Change requests
- Change in the address is permitted free of cost only before 24 hours of delivery.
- Sometimes the address change request can not be accepted, in that case order will not be refunded or cancelled.
It is user responsibility to provide correct Building, Street and Zone number in the address of delivery.
If Building, Street and Zone number entered in the address section is incorrect then following cases arise -
- Address entered is of Non-Serviceable area, the order stands cancelled and NO refund will be initiated - The system checks Building, Street and Zone number for delivery verification and may accept order when Building, Street and Zone number entered is of serviceable area and address is not.
- If our team contacts you regarding wrong address, and you want to get delivery done to new address, the charges of the newly added address will apply. The order can not be cancelled and refunded in case you do not wish to pay for correct address’s charges.
- The products and services displayed on Qhadiya.com are our best offerings and we put in our 100% effort to deliver high quality similar products and services. These terms and conditions are put across to avoid any possible conflict.
- All products listed on the website, their descriptions, and their prices are subject to change, time to time according to the various conditions prevailing in the market.
- Orders are accepted and delivered in TIME SLOTS which are available in your selected city. All requests are processed with reference to time slot of your order.
- For midnight orders, delivery could be made anytime between 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM. In case of remote locations/small towns it can be made from 10PM to 12:30 AM.
- Qhadiya.com reserves the right, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product or services with or without prior notice at any time.
- The product specifications (weight, size, colour etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are only approximate and indicative. There may be a slight variation in the pictures and the products delivered.
- The acceptance of order is subject to availability of products, delivery areas and time. The order may or may not be accepted. The order might be cancelled after assessing the circumstances and communicated to customer. In such case amount paid is fully refunded.
- In case we detect fraudulent behaviour, we are liable to cancel the order at our discretion and we will not be refund money in such cases.
- If the duplicate order with the similar details are placed, we will try to contact the customer, and in case of no response from the customer, we will process both the order. Any argument risen after that will not be entertained.
- There is no guarantee of delivery of the products in the time slots mentioned on website in case of midnight delivery on special occasions like New Year, Christmas, Valentine Day. Mother’s Day etc. The orders will be processed and delivered up to 52 hours of requested date and time slot of order.
- There is no cancellation for orders placed under the ‘Same Day Delivery’ category.
- Only one attempt for delivery will be made. Please confirm availability of recipient before choosing delivery time. If recipient is not available at the time of delivery, second attempt will not be made and order will be cancelled. No refund will be made in such case.
- For rescheduling order, you need to inform us at-least 24 hours before delivery date.
- Recipient should check the order before signing the receipt, If found damaged, recipient should refuse to accept the order and delivery person will return with a replacement. Kindly allow a minimum of 6 hours for the replacement.
- Execution of the order will be considered successful and complete in cases like Wrong Address mentioned by sender, premises where delivery has to be made is locked, recipient of order is not available, and recipient has refused to receive the order due to personal reasons ( NOT due to products or services of Qhadiya.com).
- Execution of the order will be considered successful and complete in case of permission not granted to our delivery executive to enter the delivery location. For example the orders where delivery locations are premises like hospitals, Govt agencies, societies , resorts hotels, any personal or public property, etc. and the recipient number is not reachable.
- Delivery timings, if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, during rush days like Valentine's Day, Mother’s Day, New year etc. The order cancellation would not be possible in such circumstances and order will be executed on the consecutive days.
- In case you feel that the product received does not meet your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 4 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.